Irish people would want to grow up and cop on. Do they not realize they are sheep led by donkeys? All due respect to these animals. Do Irish people think the cavalry are going to ride over the hill and save them? Do they think someone elses son is going to die in the coming social upheaval whilst they insist on remaining inert? Do they think some other countries army is going to fight their wars? Dream on P agus P. Listen, Pee Pee you voted to join the E. U. Despite referendums you continued to allow our plank politicians to sell off our country to the E.U., U.S.,U.N. As such you must take responsibility for your actions or indeed inaction. You sold out our previous generations and not happy with that , auctioned off future generations birthright and identity.
Off course PP Astóir, this is hard to hear. As such I will ask a question? Suppose God forbid I ran in an upcoming election? My platform being [and remember all candidates in this imaginary election are to asked about their thoughts on these issues]
1. To pull out of the euro
2. To distance ourselves or pull out of the E.U.
3. To scrap the UN accords on human rights, asylum, refugees, migrants, [Our own laws hold sway].
4. To immediate deport non-essential immigrants.
5. To bolster our army and western European borders.
6. No Muslims allowed into this country until they respect Christian beliefs,churches, communities, symbols, etc.
7. No minarets,call to prayer, veils, burcas etc.
8. All asylum seekers rounded up [97%] are bogus; put on ferries and dispatched to international waters [let the U.N. Amnesty Int. and the rights industry take collective responsibility for these people
9. Anyone is fined if they do not vote without a solid reason.
10. Those who work and are not dependent on the taxpayer are shown respect.
11. Every young person is required to undergo military training and discipline.
12. All those capable of work but who are unemployed must do a couple of hours community service weekly.
13. bring back the spirit of the emergency and put some pride back into Irish people. 14.
Immediate renegotiation of the Belfast agreement. [We do not give up our rightful claim to the six counties.
15. Immediate trial for treason [military court] for all bankers, politicians etc involved in the bankruptcy of this country.
16. Abolish all titles. 17. Christmas ads etc to begin in December.
18. Immediate cut to politicians pensions and benefits, all pensions to be received at 65.
19. More public holidays [Independence Day being on of them.
20. All public toilets to be reopened.
21. A referendum on the return of hanging for certain crimes and the birching of criminals.
Of course their are other issues. Would Pat agus Pat vote for mise. I will leave this question to conjecture. THINK FOR YOURSELVES.